Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Whew!




Sorry guys, I’ve been running around like crazy this week. I promise I will post as often as I can.

Some exciting things I’m working on:

Rehearsing for a Bohemian Theatre Ensemble production called YERMA. I play the Pagan Old Woman. I am so wise. We’ll be opening next month, at the Heartland Studio Theatre in Chicago. I’ll put up details as we get closer to the opening.

I’m helping to start up a Women’s Theatre Series at Bailiwick Repertory, here in Chicago. It’s very exciting! David Zak, Kate Garassino, Kate Harris & myself are heading this up and we’ve managed to get a lot of people excited about it so far. Yay!

I’ll be assistant directing the inaugural Bailiwick production in this Women’s Series. It’s Paula Vogel’s THE OLDEST PROFESSION. David Zak will be at the helm and I’m thrilled to be working with him on this project! It’s a really beautiful play about 5 older women (and yes, they are hookers) and what they experience in their Reaganomic world.

Aaaaaand…I’m looking into booking my cabaret show, TRAMPS LIKE US…the music of BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN again in spring, 2007! No promises yet but I’m on the hunt for the perfect venue. Suggestions are VERY welcome!

All good stuff but I gotta figure out how to spend a little time with my husband!

Well, ciao for now…I’m off to answering 40 emails before bed time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters