Friday, September 22, 2006

Coon Chronicles: Part 6

For those of you just tuning in, here is the 6th installment of the Coon Chronicles, where I tell stories of my last name. Coon.

I figured I would make a list of nicknames/phrases using Coon that I remember from the years.

Coon!
COOOOON!
Coon Doggie
Coonster
Cooney
Cooney Tunes
Cooncicle
Cooner
Coonism
Coon-less
Coon-full
“Coon-tastic!”
“Coon is busting out all over!”
“Coon time & the livin’ is easy!”
“It’s so nice to have a Coon around the house”
“Soon, Coon!”
“Have you met my cousin, RAC?”
“I’m feeling kinda Coon-ish today”
“Jimmy crack Coon & I don’t care”


Ummmm…..yeah…..that’s a start
Feel free to add your own! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Coon, I promise...
Coooooon, I won't shy away....

Sun Sep 24, 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Coon, I promise...
Coooooooon, I won't shy away...

Sun Sep 24, 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Alanda said...

Hey Tom!

yeah, how about "Coon Me!" or "Coonucopia" or "My name is Baby Coon, Whaaaaaaaat's yours!"

Mon Sep 25, 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters