Friday, March 02, 2007

I know I'm not the only one...


You are The Star


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised


The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen R. said...

You've started a trend with this Tarot Card thing.

I did it and my card is The Devil, as was Aaron's and my friend Erin. Then, David Cerda did it and he's The Magician.

It's a perfect fit that you're The Star. Does me being The Devil mean I'm hot? :)

Mon Mar 05, 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Alanda said...

You are DEFINITELY Hot! You're a model, remember? ;)

Tue Mar 06, 06:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters