Saturday, December 16, 2006

sick piggy

Besides directing a play for week 5 for 365 at Bailiwick Repertory, Chicago, and besides assistant directing Paula Vogel's THE OLDEST PROFESSION, um...besides the holidays, besides my love, dedication and administrative work with Bohemian Theatre Ensemble, um....besides my day job and besides the fact that I'm horribly sick right now...I'm getting ready for the next show I will perform in: THE TRUE STORY OF THE THREE LITTLE PIGS at LifeLine Theatre.



We had our preliminary photo shoot the other day and it was SO FUN!
I wore somebody else's costume but it was still VERY FUN....who knew being a pig could have so many laughs?
shut. up.

Anyhoo, I'm excited. I'm excited about all of my wonderful and tiring projects!

But at this moment right now...I'm extremely excited to go to bed.

365 @ Bailiwick Rep closes tomorrow if you're interested in seeing it...8pm show...see details on my previous post.

I'll leave you with a photo of the director for THE TRUE STORY OF THE THREE LITTLE PIGS & me......
awww...

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

PRICELESS!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO. xoxoxox

Mon Dec 18, 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

OMG. I love it. Have a blast! And get well soon.

Wed Dec 20, 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I didn't know you were doing that! How much fun!!!

Thu Jan 11, 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters