Monday, January 29, 2007

Goodbye to a friend



We had LuLu for almost 4 years. When we got her from the pet store, we thought she was a HE and named "him" Louie because the first music "he" jammed out to was Louis Prima. I found out a year later at a vet visit that Louie was actually LuLu.

She had the cutest little personality on her that was sometimes cranky and sometimes lovey-dovey.
Last night she died inexplicably and unexpectedly. A vet told me once that birds never show their weaknesses until it's too late.

That was the case with Lu.

She was a sweet little birdie and I will miss her.

RIP LuLu, Lu, Lu-ness, Lu-bear, Lu-cifer, Skip to my Lu.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen R. said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. If I can do anything or help in any way, please let me know. I love you.

Tue Jan 30, 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Alanda said...

I love you too. Thank you. Hope you are feeling better!

Tue Jan 30, 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Im sorry, lady. She was a good lil birdie & I'll miss her too!

Sat Feb 10, 04:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters