Monday, October 16, 2006

sneezies!



Called in sick today. My allergies have been getting the best of me this past weekend. It's hard to sleep when you can't breathe, ya know?

Hallelujah for sick days.
I slept in this morning and plan to take it easy today.
I'll be taking lots of vitamins, cleaning up the home a bit & unpacking my winter clothes...all activities that are over due. (I still can't believe it SNOWED a few days ago!)

Anyhoo, wish me well & I hope you are all safe from the nasty allergy sneezies!

AaaaaaaCHOOOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

aw, grrrrrrrllll! FEEL BETTER!!! and HAPPY LOVE DAY-- again. *smooch*

Mon Oct 16, 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Alanda said...

Thanks babe! yeah....I'm in a pile of tissues right now! oy! xoxoxo

Mon Oct 16, 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Better than a pile of snot?
Hope yr drinking muchos liquidos.

Mon Oct 16, 03:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters