Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What about Violence Pollution?

I am so incredibly busy right now that I haven't have much time to post, however, this was too much today...

I heard it on NPR & immediately needed to read about it.

"The results of the trial of the newly created aviation bomb have shown that its effectiveness and potential are comparable to a nuclear bomb," Rukshin said. "At the same time I particularly want to emphasize that this bomb does not cause ecological or environmental pollution, in contrast to a nuclear bomb."

There is now a bomb that is environmentally safe?
umm...Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in that statement?

So...you want to save the earth, but making sure to kill the people? whew, what a relief!
I mean, c'mon! It's a complete oxymoron to me.

Aren't there enough bombs in the world already that cause enough problems?

Here's the full story.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen R. said...

How screwed up is that?!?!?! Wonders and stupidity will never cease.

Thu Sep 13, 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Alanda said...

I know. It's amazing, isn't it?

Thu Sep 13, 04:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters