Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Have you met my friend, Julie?




Julie is a great friend who happens to write an awesome blog about her journey thru weight loss called FLIP THIS BODY. Here’s the link: http://flipthisbody.blogspot.com/

I love her post today called “Now Change.” If you are an actor, you’ll know exactly what she’s talking about. If you are a person who has ever dreamed about your perfect career, you’ll know what she is talking about. Brilliant piece. And very honest.

Julie not only writes a great blog, but is a wonderful performer & awesome person. Oh yeah, and the most FREQUENT COMMENTER on my blog (Thanks Jules!). In fact, most of the time, she’s the ONLY commenter on my blog. not always, but sometimes!

Geez, does anybody even read this thing? :)
If you do, check her out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Awwww...Alanda...you're gonna make me start crying again!!!

I love you!!!

xoxoxoxo

God bless you! What a wonderful cheerleader you are.

Have you met my friend, Alanda? POST ON HER BLOG THEN, DAMNIT!!

Wed Aug 23, 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Web Counters